If there was one word I’d hope would be used to describe me, “inspiring” is definitely in the Top 5, along with words in the vein of godly, loving and Christlike. So it is with great honor that I accept Mrs. Spike’s nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
Mrs. Spike is a wonderfully inspiring woman herself and someone who is quickly becoming more than just a fellow blogger but – dare I say it? – a real friend. She truly is in the business of “keeping the blogisphere a beautiful place” – a sentiment that is at the heart of this award. So thanks, Mrs. Spike, for recognizing me as a fellow source of inspiration!
7 Facts About Me:
- I have been to all 50 states in the U.S., and North Dakota was the last one visited – an unregrettable choice (sorry, Mom).
- I worked as a volunteer EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) in college. I’m really glad I had the experience… and really glad it’s not what I do for a living.
- I am in a swing dancing society and have been for seven years. Lindy Hop is my favorite!
- My favorite Ninja Turtle has always been Donatello. Smart and purple? Yes, please.
- I just bought a new car last month – a BMW 328i Sport. Prior to that, I was still driving my high school vehicle. Yay practicality.
- I am currently calorie counting. And it stinks. On the upside, I have finally developed a taste for 100-calorie tall nonfat lattes over my usual 290 calorie (and 28g of sugar) tall mocha.
- It’s officially my birthday month. BOOM.
And My Nominees for the VIBA (all rock stars!):
- Rambling Abby
- A Sheep’s Life
- Glam and Grace
- So What
- Truth Warrior
- My Heart Will Sing No Other Name
- My Little Piece of Quiet
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank your nominator because they’re awesome
- List 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs for their awesomeness (I did 7)
- Post the rules so people know them