versatile (adjective) – changing or fluctuating readily; embracing a variety of subjects, fields or skills; turning with ease from one thing to another
A hearty thank you to Mrs. Spike for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! As a classically trained pianist with a mind for computer programming, she is the definition of versatile, and I am honored to be counted in her company. If you’re not familiar with Mrs. Spike, check out her blog! She is an inspirational INFJ whose writing is raw, authentic, poignant and tinged with hope.
7 Facts About Me (that display my versatility!):
- I have an engineering degree and work for a major oil company.
- While working full time, I am also attending school part time. I am currently taking 9 hours’ worth of classes toward a second Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- I am a singer/songwriter and released my first album of original songs on iTunes in 2013.
- I just finished writing and illustrating a children’s book.
- I have been to all 50 states in the U.S. and have a goal to visit all 7 continents before I turn 30!
- I am an ardent Christian who has volunteered on mission trips in many third world countries, including South Sudan and the Dominican Republic.
- I am an introvert who loves public speaking. In fact, I think someday I may become an inspirational women’s speaker.
15 Nominations (I’ve nominated 10):
- Blissful Britt
- My Little Piece of Quiet
- Steve and Jon’s Best Things
- Key + Arrow
- Courtney Shea
- Em Speaks
- Outstanding Bachelor
- Peg-o-Leg’s Ramblings
- Rogue Cheerios
Thanks, blogging community – and congratulations!!!